Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3rd Annual Missouri Campfire 20-24 September 2017

Re: 3rd Annual Missouri Campfire 20-24 September 2017

Quote Originally Posted by GailForce View Post
    There shouldn't be an issue finding room for you and anyone else that shows up. The
    campground isn't very busy at this time of year.
    OK, sounds like enough sites have been reserved and all I need to do is show up.

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

I have one site and will be there on Wednesday. Last year there were 4 campers and two tents on this one. Jeff's coming in on Thursday and he has the adjacent site. I think that site will also handle 6 set ups. Last year we had a third elec site which had 3 or 4 on it.
    If our two are filled, there's plenty of elec and non-elec sites available. As Jeff mentioned, it's not expected to be crowded. Bad thing about getting an electric site by yourself is paying the extra charge for elec hookup. If you get in with others it becomes way less $ when you share the cost.

Pretty much first come first serve on sharing mine or Jeff's site.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ-97 View Post
    I have one site and will be there on Wednesday. Last year there were 4 campers and two tents on this one. Jeff's coming in on Thursday and he has the adjacent site. I think that site will also handle 6 set ups. Last year we had a third elec site which had 3 or 4 on it.
    If our two are filled, there's plenty of elec and non-elec sites available. As Jeff mentioned, it's not expected to be crowded. Bad thing about getting an electric site by yourself is paying the extra charge for elec hookup. If you get in with others it becomes way less $ when you share the cost.

Pretty much first come first serve on sharing mine or Jeff's site.

Sounds like a plan. I'll arrive sometime on Friday and see how it goes.

Looks like a nice place.
    2013 HD Tri Glide
    HOG, IBMC, NRA, NHRA, AWS

The Missouri Campfire is just a few weeks away. Don't forget that Randy and I will fix breakfast
    on Saturday morning. Can't wait to see some old friends again. Perhaps a float trip is in order.
    At the very least some relaxation in the river next to our campsite. Come join us!!!

I just learned that the campground we are staying at (Bass Resort) is having a 2 day Bluegrass
    Music Festival in another area of the campground at the same time as our event. For those
    interested I've included a link to the Face Book that lists more information. A Reservation
    phone number is listed on their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/pickinfesti...ED3oGk&fref=nf

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate