Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One pot dinner

Re: One pot dinner

I even carry a pot that I center punched 2 cup and 4 cup marks . Add water to marks and add 1 or 2 Knor meals and some kind of meat . done in 7 min. 2 packs is enough for 3 people . I used to fry bake Bisquick and make a sandwich with dry eggs , ham and cheese .

I like to take a package of Idahoan Homestyle instant mashed potatoes, boil 2 cups of water, stir in the potatoes, heat a can of Great Value Beef Stew(Walmart) when stew is hot pour it over a serving of the Mashed potatoes and Enjoy..You can feed 2 adults a good meal for under $3 and it's good...

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    I tried Tuna once .... not again.
    I have found if you are going to use Tuna in these type dishes you have to go with the artsy fartsy white Albacore Tuna! Like you I found this out the hard way too! Ugh...
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheadziggy76 View Post
    I have found if you are going to use Tuna in these type dishes you have to go with the artsy fartsy white Albacore Tuna! Like you I found this out the hard way too! Ugh...
    The tuna comment was not about flavor, I like tuna. I just will not take it camping... 40 years ago on a kayak trip I had a nasty night with three brown bears after a tuna dish for my evening meal.
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1800 & GL1500 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    The tuna comment was not about flavor, I like tuna. I just will not take it camping... 40 years ago on a kayak trip I had a nasty night with three brown bears after a tuna dish for my evening meal.
    That will definitely change your mind!