Thread: Hocking Hills - Old Man's Cave Camp Tuesday and Wednesday nights

Hocking Hills - Old Man's Cave Camp Tuesday and Wednesday nights

Freakishly warm temps for early November predicted in Ohio for this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm headed to Hocking Hills for two final nights of moto-camping in Ohio as a close to the season.

I'll probably regret not riding the bike to Florida as originally planned because this will probably be the last warm week to do that this year. But I can't resist a few more nights in the Fall colors before the leaves totally drop. Still, when I hit 45 degree temps trying to get the bike to Florida in a few weeks, I'll regret this decision. But for now, I'll just enjoy the Fall color.

-3Sport
    Moto Tent Camping since 1995 via a 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 and my 1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing

"He Who Would Travel Happily Must Travel Light" - Antoine De St. Exupery

Re: Hocking Hills - Old Man's Cave Camp Tuesday and Wednesday nights

If both didn't have to work. Clint and I would join you. It is only about an hour 10 minutes from our house. Sure gonna be great weather. Enjoy and be safe.

(Threadstarter)

Re: Hocking Hills - Old Man's Cave Camp Tuesday and Wednesday nights

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    If both didn't have to work. Clint and I would join you. It is only about an hour 10 minutes from our house. Sure gonna be great weather. Enjoy and be safe.
    Thanks, Granny. I appreciate the thought. I'll snap a few pics for you and Clint and post them when I get back. I'm testing out a new tent (9 x 9 Raised Wall that packs small) and my new camp hammock (not for sleeping but for lounging).

-3Sport

-