Thread: WTB - Amber turn signals for Kwik Kamp

WTB - Amber turn signals for Kwik Kamp

Looking for a pair of OEM turn signal lights(amber) for a 92 Kwik Kamp camper. These were the used with the 5wire 2 light system - approx. 4"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-1/2"D and mounted above the red tail lights. Checking to see if someone who switched over to LED's might have the OEM's available. Thanks.

Re: WTB - Amber turn signals for Kwik Kamp

Quote Originally Posted by Tourit View Post
    Looking for a pair of OEM turn signal lights(amber) for a 92 Kwik Kamp camper. These were the used with the 5wire 2 light system - approx. 4"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-1/2"D and mounted above the red tail lights. Checking to see if someone who switched over to LED's might have the OEM's available. Thanks.
    I've still got my old red lenses off my 1998 model Kwik Kamp, (and two old wheels )

Did you look on the lens cover and see if there is s manufacturer / model number? The ones on my RAH are pretty common 99 series. Replacement parts are all over Amazon or any RV shop.
    '05 ST1300 - 1987 TravelLite p'up, 1999 Roll-A-Home
    While you're alive, shine: never let your mood decline. We've a brief span of life to spend: Time necessitates an end.

I'll try to find them to see, but haven't had the camper for the past four years...

(Threadstarter)

I don't have the OEM turn signal lights to compare, they were removed by the PO to make a 4wire system. I want to return it to the original 5wire w/separate amber turn signal. The dimensions of the rough opening where the old light was is 4.5"L x 2.75"H x 2.75"D - I expect it was rectangular like the OEM red run/stop light only not as wide. I can find amber lights that are close to working - but none that are truly rectangular in shape.

Shamus - Not interested in the red lens - but hang onto those old wheels especially if they still have the original tires mounted I might go full retro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tourit View Post
    I don't have the OEM turn signal lights to compare, they were removed by the PO to make a 4wire system. I want to return it to the original 5wire w/separate amber turn signal. The dimensions of the rough opening where the old light was is 4.5"L x 2.75"H x 2.75"D - I expect it was rectangular like the OEM red run/stop light only not as wide. I can find amber lights that are close to working - but none that are truly rectangular in shape.

Shamus - Not interested in the red lens - but hang onto those old wheels especially if they still have the original tires mounted I might go full retro!!!
    They are here if you want them, (and yes they still have the old tires on them )