Thread: FIBCO by QUALTRA

FIBCO by QUALTRA

This is the trailer I bought last year from an older gentleman who was getting out of camping because of his wife's arthritis and was tired of camping alone.I looked at the other models but they were far and between or too pricey. Canadian prices here were around $4000CD. here and $2500US. & up so when this one came up advertised for $900 I went and looked at it and bought it for $800. It is a little heavy (around 400-500lbs.) but it doesn't pull too bad and have puled it to Missouri last summer for an international rally for my Venture Rider group which is around 1500klm one way. Size is 52"x72" plus 4' tongue. It was made in Quebec Canada by Qualtra and it is a Fibco. Was looking for information on it but haven't been able to find any. Just saw one on Kijjii here for $2000cn and 4 years older. Have tried their web site but no help.

12Venture
    (Threadstarter)

Re: FIBCO by QUALTRA

Sold trailer last Fri. after posting on Sun. before. Turned around and bought a 2000 Time-out with the queen bed. Taking to New York state by Chaffee for 5 days.

Bought and sold 3 different campers(Bunkhouse, Mini Mate, Combi-Camp) before I found the right one for me, the Lees-ure Lite.

what was the big difference between the leesure lite and the combi camp trailer for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Samoanrich View Post
    what was the big difference between the leesure lite and the combi camp trailer for you?
    Weight. Combi camp nearly 400#. Also it was 1988 with original canvas.