Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooking up

Re: Hooking up

Quote Originally Posted by hozerdude View Post
    Sound good to me too but I have only seen one other motor camper here from Colorado. Maybe there should be a list of Moto Campers for each state?

Just a suggestion
    Like This...

Top bar on your screen has a member map. Update your data there and you will have everyone in your state.
    Deb

2003 Yamaha 1100 Classic, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Top bar on your screen has a member map. Update your data there and you will have everyone in your state.
    Thanks bud just updated my location on the map and saved it. Looks like the is alot more motor campers to the east of Colorado. Not as many moto campers to the west of Colorado as there are too the east.

Thanks again bud!

The challenge with any information like the map is that unless the member keeps it updated....it is never updated

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

I think, The title Hooking up, would mean saying where you are camping. A week or two in advance. If someone wants to Hook up, stop by, or camp with you, They would know were you are. You don't need to know where they are.( I live in Pittsburgh, and Florida) but I travel all over. So if I say I am camping at Hunt's on June 7, 8 , 9 10. If you are in the area you could stop in, camp, or simply just say Hi and leave. You will know in advance.
    Gary

Darkside # 751
    May God keep us all safe, and full of love.
    2016 Road Glide, and 2014 piggy back cargo trailer

Good idea!
    2005 Ural Tourist, 2001 Triumph Tiger 955i, IBA #23064

Since most of us are ORFs then don't expect it will be a problem....but...in today's world of 20 somethings, the words 'hooking up' mean a lot more than just meeting someone, ie, it means they are engaged in various sexual activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post

Now that's what I'm talking bout..
    We're heading out this weekend for Piney c/g Land between the Lakes. Then on to Cave city at Singing Hills. {I think that's right}
    Well that is the plan. Since all the rains here in Houston area, my drive has washed-out totally, I will have to fix it in order to get the camper out...lol. So arrival dates are in the air. But we are going..
    I LOVE Piney! Wish I could go! SIGH>>>

Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
    Since most of us are ORFs then don't expect it will be a problem....but...in today's world of 20 somethings, the words 'hooking up' mean a lot more than just meeting someone, ie, it means they are engaged in various sexual activities.
    Guess your right in one respect but I guess it all depends on where is head is at.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
    Hmmm, most of us here are not 20 something nor would any one EVER want to "hook up" with Gene.