PDA

View Full Version : UNO led light string

lytle1gw
10-26-2013, 11:32 PM
We bought some UNO led lights, they run off of AA batteries and last a long time 70 hrs. They have them in white and colored leds that change colors while on. We purchased these since we tend to camp where there is no electric. From what we have seen in using them so far they are great.
And at 19.95 a set its a bargain. Here is a picture with the colored lights and a round led over the cooking area.

http://www.rei.com/search?query=uno+lights&version=V6

G wizz
10-27-2013, 12:49 AM
We bought some UNO led lights, they run off of AA batteries and last a long time 70 hrs. They have them in white and colored leds that change colors while on. We purchased these since we tend to camp where there is no electric. From what we have seen in using them so far they are great.

Getting a jump on Christmas there, Gary? ... :confused:
Kinda looks like you're stringing up Christmas lights ... :D

lytle1gw
10-27-2013, 03:21 AM
Getting a jump on Christmas there, Gary? ... :confused:
Kinda looks like you're stringing up Christmas lights ... :D

Hey any time I can get out camping is like Christmas, the delights of Mother Nature is always a gift.P^

Dusty Boots
10-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Hey any time I can get out camping is like Christmas, the delights of Mother Nature is always a gift.P^

AMEN to that statement! ;) P^

dkurfiss
10-27-2013, 07:50 AM

Never a truer word spoken!

moodygne
10-27-2013, 08:59 AM
And at 19.95 a set its a bargain. Here is a picture with the colored lights and a round led over the cooking area.

http://www.rei.com/search?query=uno+lights&version=V6

Just looking at the pictures from the link. Do you have to hook each light together ? Have you seen them any where other than REI?
The other Gary

lytle1gw
10-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Just looking at the pictures from the link. Do you have to hook each light together ? Have you seen them any where other than REI?
The other Gary

Haven't looked any where else. They come in a string that is 120 inches long with battery box on one end. The white string runs on 2 batteries and the colored on 3. I really like them and will probably get some more for when we camp down at the LBL. We like camping back in the boonies down there.

lytle1gw
10-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Checked and campmor has them listed for 16.97, super deal.P^

G wizz
10-27-2013, 11:59 AM
I have a set of these lights ... the white ones, I'd sell to someone interested in them.
I used them inside our camper for two nights.

Like Gary said, they give off plenty of light.

$10.00 ... PM me if interested ...

G

hparsons
10-27-2013, 02:47 PM
I have a set of these lights ... the white ones, I'd sell to someone interested in them.
I used them inside our camper for two nights.

Like Gary said, they give off plenty of light.

$10.00 ... PM me if interested ...

G

PM sent.

lytle1gw
10-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Yep we use the white ones in the camper and the colored out under the tarp.

Rider51
11-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Haven't used leds camping; but have them around the deck at home and they don't seem to attract as many bugs.

Calman
12-12-2013, 03:00 AM
For the past several years I've been using battery-operated lights from the Christmas decoration section at Wally World. Depending on the brand they use either C or AAA batteries and could be all one color or flashing of several colors. Most I've paid was $3.99

I also use them to decorate the trike and trailer for Christmas parades.

dkurfiss
12-12-2013, 08:33 AM
For the past several years I've been using battery-operated lights from the Christmas decoration section at Wally World. Depending on the brand they use either C or AAA batteries and could be all one color or flashing of several colors. Most I've paid was $3.99

I also use them to decorate the trike and trailer for Christmas parades.

Now this is a great idea. I will look for some indoor/outdoor ones after Christmas this year when everything goes on sale.