PDA

View Full Version : How to cook over an open fire

George
01-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I think youse guys will enjoy this one. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/8985122/Amazing-photos-of-Kanzi-the-bonobo-lighting-a-fire-and-cooking-a-meal.html) :D

neorider
01-02-2012, 11:49 AM
So easy, even a monkey could do it. :D

BeemMeUp
01-02-2012, 11:55 AM
That ape looks like a couple of the guys i camp with . . . .

DILLIGAF61
01-03-2012, 02:07 AM
that last pic kinda looks like some old man up in mich. before his hair turned gray......... hmmmmmmmm makes ya think............ just an observation not pointing any fingers or anything like that............ but.................................

BeemMeUp
01-03-2012, 02:25 AM
that last pic kinda looks like some old man up in mich. before his hair turned gray......... hmmmmmmmm makes ya think............ just an observation not pointing any fingers or anything like that............ but.................................

yup, you must have seen some of the bunch I hang out with

G wizz
01-03-2012, 05:30 AM

Glad you clarified that, you crazy coot ... Almost thought you thinking of me there for a minute, but my hair never turned gray ... it was always blonde.

G

bigTom
01-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Nahhhh, he's not so smart. Got no Chestnuts....