PDA

View Full Version : BBQ for Bikes!!

bigTom
06-23-2011, 07:24 AM
G whiz (George) has offered a folding, packable BBQ grill at an amazing price:
http://www.motocampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4066

I got mine last week, and it works. Really well! Packs small (gallon plastic bag), assembles easily (at least after the first effort:)) and works. I am REALLY looking forward to getting some great use out of this, makes setting up camp and cooking a simultaneous exercise!

I really like this grill. Small, easy, cheap. 3 way winner!

badger
06-23-2011, 09:31 AM
I just got mine yesterday. P^

Even though it was raining, I still had to try it out. Grilled up some brats for the kids and I. Worked great! No pictures due to the (neverending) rain but hoping I can give it a better workout this weekend.

ImRubicon
06-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Just got home last night and I opened mine . Im looking forward to using it this weekend for a try out

G wizz
06-23-2011, 11:23 AM
I still have a few of these cool folding Grills left, if anyone is interested in one ... :grill1:

G

DILLIGAF61
06-23-2011, 04:30 PM
I still have a few of these cool folding Grills left, if anyone is interested in one ... :grill1:

G

hey George i know you have 1 set aside for me add 2 more for a total of 3 ill get them up at the campout

by the way can you find out from Shirley about how much money we need for the ice cream machine (ingredients) ? if we need to i can send some $$$ up there
also what day are you arriving?? Thursday is what I'm trying for although i may have to drive up instead of ride due to some health problems with my legs ( this will be the 3rd time in 21 years i haven't ridden a bike up north:()

P^P^ 5 more weeks !!!! P^P^

G wizz
06-23-2011, 04:59 PM
hey George i know you have 1 set aside for me add 2 more for a total of 3 ill get them up at the campout

P^P^ 5 more weeks !!!! P^P^

Ok ... Got ya down for three grills.
:grill1: P^ P^ P^

G

VFR
06-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Awwww,what the heck--I'll take one too. PM me with the details. Paypal, I suppose.

kdf9511
06-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Boy I'm really tempted.....Don't know if I would even get a chance to use it this year though. Everywhere I have been that I would have wanted to grill there has been a burn ban for both campfires and even charcoal grills.

G wizz
06-24-2011, 04:55 AM
I may have to see if I can locate more of these folding grills as my supply is dwindling, fast ...

G

970mike
06-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Got mine the other day and they are a great litlle grill that packs very small. Thank you!!

ImRubicon
06-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Fun Fun asI grilled the kiddo some dogs and myself some burgers . This thing is compact and will cook a couple of burgers and a couple of dogs real easy. Though I was having a grand time getting the matchlite to light but its older and I perfer gas just hard to draga gas grill along on the bike LOL
So here it is just playing around , I also had it on the picnic table and the legs didnt get that hot
http://www.motocampers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=102&pictureid=2665