PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to TCI Products

Trailace
02-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Just wanted to say welcome to TCI Products who just started an ad on the site. Check out his banner on top of each page. P^

Ironheadziggy76
02-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Welcome! I'm checking out the site right now!

GoldWingGL
02-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Just wanted to say welcome to TCI Products who just started an ad on the site. Check out his banner on top of each page. P^

Each page...it's not on top of this page...lol

Trailace
02-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Each page...it's not on top of this page...lol

Don't get me started. :mad:

Black and Blue
02-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Man, looks like a lot of neat stuff.P^ Have to wait though and see what Uncle Sam wants for taxes.:D

GoldWingGL
02-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Don't get me started. :mad:

LOL..sorry...;)

bigTom
02-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Nahh, I already knew about this stuff. But the big dog does have a great name.

Thanks for coming aboard, Tom!

Turbocity Tom
02-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi to everyone,

I have been around here for a while. This is a great source of info and the newest portion of my company fits right in. I need to get the word out about all the products that we make, so tell everyone you know- LOL.

I would like to offer a limited introductory discount for the forum members. I will offer a 20% discount on the product that I make (excludes- Kolpin fuel containers, Pelican cases, Tour Master soft bags). This will be good thru March 1. 2010. Please use motocampers in the order comments- I will apply the discount when the product is invoiced/ shipped. The discount will not show up on the automatic web responses.

Thanks for the opportunity to be on this forum. I am a rider as much or more than a manufacturer.

Thanks Tom